The Tuesday Calls concept is designed to:
- Create a "flash forum" for encouragement and recognition
- Increase the frequency of quality conversation
- Keep our most important initiatives top-of-mind
- Spawn in depth dialog among our various committees and leadership
- Allow more frequent Q&A with top leadership
- Increase engagement at the District level
- Generate ideas
90% of the info shared on the Tues calls will be available in email campaigns, FB posts and ClubRunner updates as we start to develop an overlapping communication strategy.
The conference call line is 605-475-4000. Use access code 686134#. This info is also in the signature file of all my emails. Please mark your calendar for these recurring events and I’ll talk with you soon!
Local events that may be of interest to Rotarians in other clubs & non-Rotarians are publicized via this Home page story. Please click on the appropriate articles that are of interest to you. Several club events are also listed in the current newsletter. Please refer there to find an event of interest to you.